Hackathons for patients
For Cancer Patients with Complex Treatment Decisions
To help cancer patients with complex treatment problems find their best options.
Some cancer patients run out of options. They’re beyond the standard of care and clinical trials, and have ‘hit a wall’.
Who We are & What We Do
- Brad Power, Head Hacker, Founder of CancerHacker Lab
- Erika Brown, Founder/Chief Builder, One Cancer Place
- Randy Broad, Founder, C-Sessions
- Bryce Olson, Health and Life Sciences Strategist, Precision Medicine Pioneer
We host Cancer Hackathons – which are curated online communities of brilliant patients, researchers, and bioinformaticians who have come together to solve each patient’s unique problem.
- Patients, caregivers, patient advocates
- Research oncologists
- Bioinformaticians, diagnosticians
Benefits of Participating and Sponsoring
Make a Difference
Help people who are facing a life-threatening situation with scientific evidence – research that is still in the lab and data that is hard to access
Promote Patient Leadership
- Contribute to an effort that is bending the health system to serve an individual patient — demonstrating true “patient centricity”
- Support and celebrate pioneering role models
- Access cutting edge diagnostic data and research in treatment innovation.
- Develop a deeper understanding of patient problems and potential solutions.
- Expand the lessons for one patient to broader insights and for those who follow
- Meet leaders from a variety of disciplines with shared interests
- Showcase what you can do through your contributions