Hackathons for patients
For Cancer Patients with Complex Treatment Decisions
To help cancer patients with complex treatment problems find their best options.
Who We are & What We Do
- Brad Power, Head Hacker, Founder of CancerHacker Lab
- Erika Brown, Founder/Chief Builder, One Cancer Place
- Randy Broad, Founder, C-Sessions
- Bryce Olson, Health and Life Sciences Strategist, Precision Medicine Pioneer
We host Cancer Hackathons – which are curated online communities of brilliant patients, researchers, and bioinformaticians who have come together to solve each patient’s unique problem.
- Patients, caregivers, patient advocates
- Research oncologists
- Bioinformaticians, diagnosticians
Benefits of Participating and Sponsoring
Make a Difference
Help people who are facing a life-threatening situation with scientific evidence – research that is still in the lab and data that is hard to access
Promote Patient Leadership
- Contribute to an effort that is bending the health system to serve an individual patient — demonstrating true “patient centricity”
- Support and celebrate pioneering role models
- Access cutting edge diagnostic data and research in treatment innovation.
- Develop a deeper understanding of patient problems and potential solutions.
- Expand the lessons for one patient to broader insights and for those who follow
- Meet leaders from a variety of disciplines with shared interests
- Showcase what you can do through your contributions