Hackathons for Startups
Connect with Patient Leaders and Innovators
Our mission is to accelerate patient-led solutions to cancer-care problems.
Patients and their families are overwhelmed.
An explosion of new treatment options and health data about each individual (genomics, proteomics, imaging, monitors, new biomarkers, increased frequency of sensor readings) is overwhelming oncologists and patients. Patients and their friends and family feel lost and despondent.
Batch thinking and rigorous adherence to a safe standard of care optimizes for the population but can be suboptimal for an individual patient.
Separate services are hard to integrate, and competing incentives (profit, cost, safety) are often at odds with the patient outcomes. Data is hoarded and local.
Who We are & What We Do
- Entrepreneurs – patients looking to make a difference in cancer care
- Key Opinion Leaders – patient advocates
- Sponsors and funders – clinicians, researchers, foundations, VC’s, investors
Benefits of Participating
Access Patient Leaders
- Access the patient audience and patient advocacy influencers
- Access vetted ventures
- Associate your brand with the cause of patient leadership
- Drive business to your brand
- Build partner and customer relationships
- Boost brand awareness and loyalty
- Speak at events
- Get unique early exposure to disruptive changes – a listening post
- Develop a deeper understanding of patient problems and potential solutions
- Participate in events
Be part of a community of mission-driven startups solving patient problems