In this episode of the Passionate Pioneers Podcast with Mike Biselli, Brad Power, the founder of CancerHacker Lab, joins to discuss the power of his collaborative community of medical experts and patients that have rallied together to help others find their best next treatment option.
Additionally, Brad shares the positive outcomes the organization is experiencing and where Brad sees the work of his community heading into the future.
Listen in to experience Brad’s passion for helping other patients and how you and your community can be a part of CancerHacker Lab as we continue to work together to move the health of our nation forward. Let’s go!
• How Brad found his calling by using his voice as a previous cancer patient
• Collaborating with his friend, Bryce, to create hackathons for cancer patients
• How his lab gives support to patients to be more active and engaged in their treatment process
• Where Brad sees his community heading towards in the future
• How the healthcare community contribute to CancerHacker Lab’s goals
About the Passionate Pioneers Podcast
Passionate Pioneers with Mike Biselli, a nationally ranked healthcare and innovation podcast, and a member of the Health Podcast Network, highlights the innovators, the game changers, and the pioneers who are deeply passionate and relentless in valiantly solving the problems our healthcare industry is facing. https://www.passionatepioneers.com/